Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sequoia National Park

Recently we have visited the Sequoia National Park. This was definitely one of my favorite stops, if not my favorite. We stuck to the less traveled paths and we saw some amazing things we probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. 
The sights were amazing. I cannot stress this fact more. And since we traveled down a path that was less known, we even saw a deer. He was just a little Bambi too!
Many pictures were taken on this trip (mom went a little crazy photographing all the plants,) and I wish I could share them all, but I don't have enough room on this blog. But I will share those that I thought were best. Enjoy!
Us viewing the enormity of this tree
A grove of many big ones
Bro sitting on some high place (like a boss)
Lolo and dad checkin' out a creek
Me pretending to be an airplane while running down this fallen log
Me standing at the base of one of the bigger trees
A spirally cut log that mom enjoyed
And last (but not least) my bro and I getting pledged in as junior rangers. 
Hope you all enjoyed! 
~Lilye Wind



No comments:

Post a Comment