Monday, July 1, 2013

Firehole Canyon swim- Yellowstone

Our family recently went to Yellowstone National Park. While there we went to this awesome swimming place called Firehole Canyon. 



It was a gorgeous place for a swim. Not only was it beautiful, but the water was perfect temerature. We decided to swim upriver, and boy was that rough! The current was pretty swift. We got up river a little bit and there was this awesome little rapids that people were jumping into. At the jumping spot, the water was white rapids and you couldn't see what you were jumping into. I was a little scared, mostly because in Florida the rivers have animals that might try to kill you, but I took the plunge. It was great. I am so happy I did! The water was swift and I drifted down river quickly. My family and I all floated back to the bank where we got out. Me and my bro also checked out the water with his goggles towards the end and we saw some little fishies! That was definitely a crazy awesome swim!
~Lilye




No comments:

Post a Comment